Tall Guy, Small Town: An ALT in Tokushima-ken

My life as an ALT with the JET Programme living and working in Mino-cho, Miyoshi-shi, Tokushima-ken.


My Photos

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Life goes on... bug free

So the mukade are officially gone, yay for poisonous gases in my home and the wonderful job they did killing all the nasties.

and.... I READ MY FIRST WORD IN JAPANESE TODAY!!1 I was so proud. I was sitting, waiting at the bank looking at my fan, and tried to read the hiragana and discovered "arigato". 1 word down, many more to go, but finally!!! it's the first time i've been able to read anything.

In other news, I have a ton of things to do this weekend. The west end welcome party, Monster Bash in Kagawa, some serious housekeeping and prepping my suit for the welcome ceremony at Min Junior High on Monday. School starts a week from Monday.

also, I've finished Super Princess Peach twice and desperately need a new game for my DS.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i love you so much

and i miss you so much

and we are so close, but still so far away.

your blog made me grin so much.

i go to thailand on monday. fuck am i excited!

9:03 a.m.  
Blogger Ellie said...

Hey Brian, hope you don't mind me posting. I hope you write a lot of entries for me to read all the goss from the West! Mino will love you (indeed, I heard some wonderful opinions of you before I left from a couple of your elementary school teachers). Keeep up the good work, and have a blast!!

11:43 a.m.  
Blogger Ellie said...

BTW in case you forgot who I was, I'm Sally's pred. :)

11:44 a.m.  
Blogger henshin_yo said...

aww ellie, i could never forget you ;)

8:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home